Pink Lily card

Hello there,

I wanted to make a card with the lily I had coloured a few days back when I received my gansai tambi watercolours! So I picked it up, fussy cut it and finished my card.

I used the lily stamp from Uniko Stamps. I tried no- line colouring buy using a very light pink ink to stamp the image.


Later, I gold embossed the pollens for some interest as I was planing to gold emboss my sentiment also.


I realised that splattering by watercolours didn't give a great result, so I'll use acrylic next time!


Thankyou for visiting, hope you like my card! 

Love,
Ishani

Linking it to 















Comments

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my your colouring is so beautiful, what an artist you are! Thanks for playing at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. you just made my day Jane! Thankyou so much, I know you are being sweet. 😘

      Delete
  3. I love fuschia pink! Gorgeous lily x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Ooh La La Creations. Your flower is gorgeous and your colouring too! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am glad you liked it Michelle. Thankyou very much!

      Delete
  5. You are rocking this Lily stamp Ishani and I am so happy to see you enjoying it and joining in on the Uniko challenge. Beautiful colouring too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg.. I am so happy to read this! Thankyou so much Bev, I hope someday, I make you proud of your beautiful stamps!

      Delete
  6. Gasp this is amazing!!! Such a stunning creation. Thank you so much for joining us at the HLS Watercolor challenge. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thankyou so much Jenny! Am so glad to know you liked it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish