CIC - Back to school

Hello everyone,

Join in the Cupcake inspiration Challenge this week where the theme is - Back to school


Sasayaki Glitter is generously providing one image to our randomly chosen winner. Join in and show us your interpretation.

This cute girl, eager to get back to school is what I made for some inspiration!


I might join a college to study Management soon. Awaiting the shortlisted candidates, so I think I'll dedicate this to myself - You can do it Ishani! ;)

Linking my card to 








Comments

  1. Such a cute card...All the best for your management course..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Ishani! I like how the background paper is broken down into sections. Is that a patterned paper or one you created?

    Best of luck with the course! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Debbie! That's a patterned paper.. luckily I had something to match the theme.. but sadly am on waiting list for the course.. So I'll join in only if someone drops out! The good part is I can craft my heart out 💕

      Delete
  3. Cute back to school card....I really like the image you used and the patterned paper. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Sketch Saturday this week. :)

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much Beverly, am glad you noticed and liked my card :)

      Delete
  4. I can't believe it's back to school time already, but the calendar doesn't lie! Your card is so sweet, and fits perfectly with the theme! I love her expression! Thank you so much for sharing with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am glad you liked it Terri . Thankyou so much!

      Delete
  5. Super cute! I love that darling pencil embellishment. Good luck on your journey back to school yourself. Thanks for sharing this with us over on Sketch Saturday this week.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish