Emboss Resist - CAS card

Hello friends,

I now have the remedy for the Monday blues ; )

As soon as you are back from work.. make a card! I wanted to try Emboss resist technique and had it in my head about how I should do it. I used a floral stamp and white heat embossed it! Then I used two shades of distress inks, spiced marmalade and scattered straw and blended them on the flowers and around. The embossed areas resisted the colours. I then cut the panel and put it on a white card base.



               I used Congratulations sentiment and nuvo crystal drops to complete the card.



I hope you like this Clean and Simple Card :)


Entering this card to 




Comments

  1. Pretty flower card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a CAS card and this one is beautiful!! Well done with the emboss-resist technique, you will be hooked on it now I suspect, just like me. Love the simple design and the colours you blended are so pretty. So very glad you shared this with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg.. Shona Chambers liked my card! Yay! All because of inspiration of CAS from artists like you.. I didn't even know what was CAS till a couple of months ago. Thankyou very much for kind words :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely CAS card.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish